- Rifled design for increased range and accuracy
- Designed for use with HPA Air
- Compatible with nearly all 203 grenade launchers
- Specifically designed for TAGinn projectile rounds
- Polymer barrel and metal base design
- Air Temperature and humidity does not affect the expansion rate of HPA air, which leads to better ballistics and velocity of the shot.
- The similar ballistic of TAG-ML36 launcher and “Shell-HPA” will allow you to use TAG-ML36 aiming device with any other grenade launchers. This offers better range and accuracy over standard green gas shells
- Must be filled from a normal paintball tank regulated to 800-850 PSI using the FIST-2 Fill Station.
The TAGINN 203 shell launching device is a product that is unparalleled on the market today. This 203 shell is designed specifically for the TAGINN projectile rounds. Where this shell sets it self apart from other shells on the market is its rifled design, allowing it to give the round a spin akin to a bullet fired from a rifle. This spin stabilizes the round and allows greater accuracy as well as range over a standard airsoft 203 round. The rifling also gives the round a similar ballistic trajectory of a real 203 round, of course without the damage caused. The rifled barrel of this device is removable allowing for easy cleaning and maintenance. This shell is best used with hpa air and functions similar to a standard "shower" style grenade shell.
Color: Black / Silver
Compatibility: Compatible TAGINN projectile rounds
Material: Polymer / Metal