Pelican 2350 Combo LED Tactical Flashlight
- In stock, ready to ship
Get a grip on LED performance. The 2350 LED Flashlight with helmet mount from Pelican™ emits up to 178 lumens of concentrated light. Powered by one AA alkaline battery, it's one of the brightest flashlights in its class. At only 4.23", you'll always want the Pelican™ 2350 LED Flashlight in your pocket.
Its small size does not reflect it performance or features. The Pelican™ 2350 LED Flashlight provides three modes, High / Strobe / Low. Additionally, it is programmable allowing the end user to select from four different programs.
The Pelican™ 2350 LED Flashlight with helmet mount has a low profile design formulated specifically for first responder's helmets.
Features of the Pelican™ 2350 LED Flashlight
- Applications: Law Enforcement, Military, Security, Emergency Medical Services, Sporting Goods, Hardware/Tool, General Personal Use
- Includes: 1 AA Alkaline Battery, Removable Clip, Helmet Mount
- Light Type: Handheld, Tactical
- Switch & Programming: Push Button Tail Cap; 3 Lighting Modes; 4 Selectable Programs
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Body: Aluminum with Type II Anodized
- Accessories Available: Helmet Light Holder; 4 Pk Batteries
- Testing: IPX7
- Miscellaneous: Pocket sized and high performance
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional Specs of the Pelican™ 2350 LED Flashlight
- Lumens: High: 178 / Low: 15
- Candela: High: 4196 / Low: 345
- Runtime: High: 2.25 hrs / Low: 21 hrs
- Battery: AA Alkaline
- Voltage: 1.5
- Battery Type: Non-rechargeable
- Light Source: LED
- Beam Distance: High: 130 m / Low: 37 m
- Product Color: Black
- Weight: 3.4 oz with battery
- Length: 4.23 in.