The LGL-160 long gun light kit is a complete weapon lighting system for your rifle, carbine, or shotgun. Made of 6061-T6 aluminum and hard anodized black, it features a super-bright LED rated at 1100 lumens with a 2 hour runtime. Designed around a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector, the tightly focused beam has a 300 meter beam distance.
The light comes installed with a standard tail cap switch and reversible thumb-screw Picatinny mount. It can alternatively be mounted with the included offset Picatinny mount, providing flexible options to clear front sights and other mounted equipment while allowing easy support hand activation. Both the tail cap switch as well as the included 6" remote pressure pad/switch feature momentary or constant-on modes. The kit also includes an RPS Picatinny rail mount and Nightstick-exclusive wire management rail clamp to prevent cable snags.
Included in the kit:
- LGL-160 weapon light
- LGL-ENDCAP2 tail cap switch
- LGL-RPS2 remote pressure switch (6” cable)
- LGL-SM1 standard Picatinny mount w/thumb screw
- LGL-OM1 45º offset Picatinny mount w/thumb screw
- NS-PIC1 pressure switch rail mount
- NS-WM1 wire management clamp
- (2) CR123 batteries• Allen wrench
- Alcohol prep pad
- Adhesive-backed Velcro mounting strip
- Instruction manual LGL-160