- Active Braking:(Enhanced mode) Stops the motor as soon as the switch is released, prevents spring compression or extra shots after the shot in semi-auto mode
- Protections for Li-Poly/LiFePO4/Li-Po/Li-ion/Li-Fe/NiCd batteries; short-circuit protection; over temperature protection; eliminate electric arcing(Enhanced mode only); Eliminates power loss and electric arc damage from mechanical switch
- Configuration can be done with included programming button or AEG trigger switch depending on operating mode
- MOSFET integrated circuit for higher efficiency and faster trigger response(enhanced mode); Rate Of Fire Control: Smart Trigger allows rate of fire control from 30%~100%. The first shot in full-auto or burst is always 100% ROF for the fast trigger response
- Suitable for most AEGs and replace mechanical trigger switch; Compatible with most AEG motors and battery packs from 3.2V to 15V
- 3-Round Burst Firing Mode: Allows standard SAFE/SEMI/AUTO shooting modes to be converted into SAFE/SEMI/BURST (simple/enhanced mode) or SAFE/BURST/AUTO(enhanced mode); trigger can be released early in Burst mode to do shorter bursts
- Electronic resettable fuse, self-reset after the trigger is released for the ease of use
Compatibility: For most gearbox and AEG platform.
Dimensions: 70 x 20 x 10 mm
Maximum continuous current: 35A ( 50A for 3 min )
Stand-by current: 0.15mA
Resistance: 2.4 mOhm
Operating modes: (a)Simple mode (b)Enhanced mode
Manufacture: GATE / Poland
MOSFET: It eliminates any loss of energy which occurs while mechanical contacts touch each other. It also makes sure they won't burn unavoidably - the average life of mechanical contacts is 1 year. Thanks to this electronic circuit the battery energy is not lost while burning contacts but directed straight to the motor. In this way we get bigger rate of fire which results in quicker reaction of the trigger.
Active Breaking: The motor and gears at work gather in the kinetic energy. This energy depends mainly on their speed. The maximum speed is reached after 4 shots. For this reason when you release the trigger the motor will not stop immediately - the energy accumulated in it, depending on the amount allows on few extra shoots.
1. In the sniper rifles, and during the shooting on SEMI, the brake will not allow to compression spring after the shot. The piston will always stop at the front position, so that will increase gearbox lifespan.
2. 2. To rise of realism. After releasing the trigger in real guns are not fired extra bullets, as happens in AEG replicas. We do not waste ammunition.
SCP Short Circuit Protection In the case of short-circuit installations, in milliseconds the system disconnects the battery. This is necessary for the protection of the Li-Poly. Shorting Li-Poly battery can cause permanent damage, destruction or even explosion of cells!
OTP Over Temperature Protection Built-in thermometer measures the temperature of the system. If it exceeds a critical value, the system shuts down to prevent its destruction.
UVP Under Voltage Protection Protects rechargeable Li-Ion: Li-Poly / LiFePO4 and NiCd against excessive discharge.
The fuse is reset immediately after the trigger is released. After another of his press, in milliseconds, executes a series of measurements, which determine whether the battery can be safely connected to the replica.
Smart Trigger: Allows for faster trigger response. It cooperates with the ROF Control system. During the first shot Smart Trigger sets ROF Control to 100%. After the first shot it is set of pre-programmed value, eg 30%. As a result, the first shot is fired with full rate of fire, and next shots with a reduced ROF. The best effect can be achieved using a battery with higher voltage than the standard. Then we will get faster trigger response at the same rate of fire as in case of standard battery